- The Bio-S-Cape is a compressed air emergency escape breathing device designed to offer easy donning, combined with optimal respiratory protection.
- It is contained in a bag for carrying which, when opened, automatically triggers the supply of breathable air from the cylinder.
- Positive pressure in the hood eliminates any risk of inhaling toxic gases. The hood is adjusted automatically thanks to the integrated inflatable air cushion on the back of the head. This system allows the hood to fit securely over the head, offering greater respiratory comfort and leaving the hands free during donning, ensuring the highest level of safety.
- An alarm whistle indicates when the air supply is about to run out
- The Bio-S-Cape complies with European Standard EN 1146: 2005 and the SOLAS Convention
CONTRACTOR, HEAVY EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY, INDUSTRIAL, OIL & GAS