FH911C Series Helmets
The C Series is the traditional cap style wildland helmet. The lightweight, low-profile design offers superior protection in all wildland firefighting conditions. Combined with both ear/neck and face shrouds, FH911C helmets exceed all NFPA 1977 requirements, as well as ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G.
FH911H Series Helmets
Bullard H Series is a full-brim style wildland helmet. With a 360-degree brim, the H Series provides additional protection from sunlight, as well as airborne debris. FH911H Series helmets exceed all the requirements of NFPA 1977 as well as ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G.
Same as Model FH911H with extralarge full-brim thermoplastic shell. Available with ratchet suspension only.
• High-heat Thermoplastic outer shell
• M-Pact inner liner system with SmartRidge design
• Quick-Attach blade system
• ESS goggles
• Nomex® ear/neck protector
• Three-point chinstrap
• Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
• Leather ratchet cover (not shown)
• Four-point crown strap assembly
• U-Fit system with 12 comfort settings
NFPA 1977 and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1,
Type I, Class E & G Certified
There are no reviews yet.