Leather Protector Gloves should always be worn over Insulating Rubber Gloves to provide the needed mechanical protection against cuts, abrasions and punctures. The ILP Series is manufactured from top grain cowhide or goatskin. Cowhide cuffs are tough leather on palm side and orange vinyl on the back, while the goatskin cuffs are green leather on palm side and orange vinyl on back.
The ILP10 gloves do not have a cuff. Full complement of styles from low-volt through 16” contour cuff. Comes in dual sizes 7/7.5 through 11/11.5 and 12. Protectors for Class 00 and 0 are available with non-metallic buckle and pull strap or elastic wrist.
WARNING: Do not use leather protectors alone for protection against electric shock. Serious injury or death will result. Always use proper insulating rubber gloves.
Informasi lengkap dapat mengunjungi showroom kami di :
- Pusat Pertokoan HWI Lindateves Glodok – Ruko #11 – 12, Jakarta Barat
- Office Tower A Ground Floor, Superblok Mega Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
- Komplek Ruko Tidar Mas Square D2-3, Jl. Tidar 308-310, Surabaya
- Komplek Balikpapan SuperBlok no. B7-B8, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Balikpapan
- Tuanku Tambusai No. 337 (Seberang Kafe Millenium), Pekanbaru – Riau
Untuk permintaan penawaran harga atau produk bisa email ke email@example.com