Salisbury insulating rubber gloves are available in sizes 7 through 12, including half sizes. Proper fit is important to minimize chafing and fatigue. To determine glove size, measure the circumference around the palm. Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners.
Class 00 are available in red and black, Type I Natural Rubber or blue and contrasting blue/orange Type II Salcor® ozone resistant rubber.
Class 0 gloves are available in red, yellow and black, Type I Natural Rubber or blue Type II Salcor® ozone resistant rubber.
The contrast between the thin outer orange color against the inner blue color makes inspecting for cuts and tears easier when the glove is inflated or stretched.
Class 2 glove are available in Type I Natural Rubber only.
All insulating rubber gloves are extremely flexible and make working with small parts easy. The gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 Standards.
Informasi lengkap dapat mengunjungi showroom kami di :
- Pusat Pertokoan HWI Lindateves Glodok – Ruko #11 – 12, Jakarta Barat
- Office Tower A Ground Floor, Superblok Mega Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
- Komplek Ruko Tidar Mas Square D2-3, Jl. Tidar 308-310, Surabaya
- Komplek Balikpapan SuperBlok no. B7-B8, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Balikpapan
- Tuanku Tambusai No. 337 (Seberang Kafe Millenium), Pekanbaru – Riau
Untuk permintaan penawaran harga atau produk bisa email ke firstname.lastname@example.org