Arc Suppression Blanket
The Arc Suppression Blanket is used as a barrier for protection from the explosive and incendiary effects of electrical arcs and flashes. These hazardous electrical discharges can be caused by faults in cables, in cable splices and joints, and at transformer terminals, or they may be generated by the operation of switch gear, circuit breakers and lightning arrestors. The blanket can be used for worker protection in underground vaults, switchyards, and other locations where electrical equipment poses a risk of exposure to explosive electrical discharges. NOT an Electrically Insulating Blanket.
Because of the unpredictably of electrical discharges, the Arc Suppression Blanket may not totally contain arcs and flashes, but only reduce or limit explosive and incendiary effects. In such cases, injuries may still occur, even when the blanket is properly used.
Switchboard Matting is placed permanently in front of switchgear, motor control centers and other high voltage apparatus to provide an additional level of protection for electrical workers. Made from high quality rubber, 1/4” (6.4mm) thick and tested to 20kV to comply with ASTM D178, Class 2 specifications. The corrugated surface acts as a safety tread while reducing the possibility of metal particles becoming embedded. Class 2, switchboard matting is made in 25 yard rolls which can be custom cut to specified lengths as per customer request. Class 4 is sold in full rolls only.
- Class 2 Maximum Use Voltage: 17,000 VAC
- Class 4 Maximum Use Voltage: 36,000 VAC
Informasi lengkap dapat mengunjungi showroom kami di :
- Pusat Pertokoan HWI Lindateves Glodok – Ruko #11 – 12, Jakarta Barat
- Office Tower A Ground Floor, Superblok Mega Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
- Komplek Ruko Tidar Mas Square D2-3, Jl. Tidar 308-310, Surabaya
- Komplek Balikpapan SuperBlok no. B7-B8, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Balikpapan
- Tuanku Tambusai No. 337 (Seberang Kafe Millenium), Pekanbaru – Riau
Untuk permintaan penawaran harga atau produk bisa email ke email@example.com