A SART is a ‘search and rescue locating device’ designed to assist in survivor craft location during search and rescue operations. The SART is primarily intended for fitment by SOLAS vessels under carriage requirement rules. SOLAS fitting rules differ depending on type and size of vessel and survival craft. In general, at least one search and rescue locating device is carried on each side of every passenger and cargo ship over 500 gross tons.
The S4 Rescue Radar SART is a 9GHz X-band radar transponder which offers proven reliability. Extremely simple to use, the S4 Rescue can be operated even with gloved or wet hands. Its compact design makes it suitable for packing in liferafts or as a carry off device. When a radar signal is received from a ship or aircraft, the S4 Rescue automatically transmits a response signal, which clearly identifies the survival craft on the radar screen by means of a stream of 12 inline dots. Once activated, the S4 will remain in standby mode for over 96 hours. The S4 Rescue has been designed for reliable operation in the toughest of marine environments.
Informasi lengkap dapat mengunjungi showroom kami di :
- Pusat Pertokoan HWI Lindateves Glodok – Ruko #11 – 12, Jakarta Barat
- Office Tower A Ground Floor, Superblok Mega Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
- Komplek Ruko Tidar Mas Square D2-3, Jl. Tidar 308-310, Surabaya
- Komplek Balikpapan SuperBlok no. B7-B8, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Balikpapan
- Jl. Tuanku Tambusai No. 337 (Seberang Kafe Millenium), Pekanbaru – Riau
Untuk permintaan penawaran harga atau produk bisa email ke email@example.com