This fully encapsulating Type 1A – ET limited life gas tight suit is designed to protect the emergency responder against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
The suit is manufactured in DuPont™ Tychem® TK, a high performance, seven layer, nonwoven, chemical barrier fabric that is also light in weight.
- Fully encapsulating design to allow breathing apparatus to be worn inside the suit
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit – flap with a hook and loop fastener fitted to cover the teeth of the zip
- Adjustable internal support belt and bat-wing sleeves for optimal wearer comfort
- Flexible, multi-laminated, anti-mist visor giving clear undistorted vision
- Seams stitched and double taped
- Dual glove system consisting of a chemically protective laminated inner glove bonded to an outer neoprene glove for mechanical protection.
- Gloves fitted by means of Respirex locking cuff
- Integral socks with outer splash guards or Hazmax™ FPA safety boots – Exclusive to Respirex, these boots are highly chemically resistant and are CE marked to EN ISO 20345:2004 and EN345-2:1996
- Exhalation valves ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed 400 pascals in one minute
- Tested to EN464 prior to despatch for leak-tightness
- Pressure test required annually from year five or after each use
- SOLAS 1974/1988 Reg. II-2, 220.127.116.11
Informasi lengkap dapat mengunjungi showroom kami di :
- Pusat Pertokoan HWI Lindateves Glodok – Ruko #11 – 12, Jakarta Barat
- Office Tower A Ground Floor, Superblok Mega Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
- Komplek Ruko Tidar Mas Square D2-3, Jl. Tidar 308-310, Surabaya
- Komplek Balikpapan SuperBlok no. B7-B8, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Balikpapan
- Jl. Tuanku Tambusai No. 337 (Seberang Kafe Millenium), Pekanbaru – Riau
Untuk permintaan penawaran harga atau produk bisa email ke firstname.lastname@example.org