- Standards： EN166, ANSI Z87, CSA Z94.3
- Thickness： 0.8 mm
- Size ： 8″ x 15½” (20 cm x 39 cm)
- Material： Polycarbonate
- Color： Clear
- Scale number for filters ： N/A
- Best optical quality
To provide users with the best vision possible and help them better focus on their task, Blue Eagle faceshields have passed the highest levels of optical tests (Class 1), including spherical refractive power, astigmatic refractive power, prismatic refractive power, and light diffusion.
- Protective films
Both sides of the visors are furnished with protective films to ensure protection against damage or scratches during transportation. These films can be easily removed before use.
- Impact resistance
Includes frontal and lateral impact resistance.
- Aluminum reinforcements
Aluminum edge reinforcements can help improve visor strength. A user can also easily bend or adjust the visor to suit usage requirements.
- High-speed particle impact resistance at extremes of temperatures, 120 m/s
The faceshield is made using extrusion-grade polycarbonate (PC) with the highest specifications for mechanical strength, allowing it to withstand the impact of a 6 mm steel bead traveling at a speed of 120 m/s at extremes of temperatures.
- Superb UV protection
We used advanced technologies to provide the user with superb protection against UV.
- Protection against splashes and liquids
Large visors provide broad field of vision and protection against splashes and liquids.
- Resistance to ignition
European Standard testing was used. An iron rod measuring 6 mm in diameter and 300 mm in length was heated at one end to a temperature of 650℃. The heated end was pressed against the sample surface using its own weight for 5 seconds. The faceshield did not catch fire nor glow red.
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids
Our faceshields are made using extrusion-grade polycarbonate and have been tested and certified to European standards on protection against penetration by molten metal splashes and hot solids. In the test method described by the European standard, the faceshield is (1) able to prevent adherence of molten metals and provide effective protection to the user’s eyes; and (2) prevent the penetration by a 6-mm diameter steel bead heated to a temperature 900℃.
- Quick and easy visor replacement
- Made in Taiwan
Informasi lengkap dapat mengunjungi showroom kami di :
- Pusat Pertokoan HWI Lindateves Glodok – Ruko #11 – 12, Jakarta Barat
- Office Tower A Ground Floor, Superblok Mega Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
- Komplek Ruko Tidar Mas Square D2-3, Jl. Tidar 308-310, Surabaya
- Komplek Balikpapan SuperBlok no. B7-B8, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Balikpapan
- Jl. Tuanku Tambusai No. 337 (Seberang Kafe Millenium), Pekanbaru – Riau
Untuk permintaan penawaran harga atau produk bisa email ke firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best optical quality