AX Series helmets are engineered specifically for the adverse environmental conditions during proximity fire fighting incidents that release high levels of radiant, convective, and conductive heat.
The standard AX model is based on either the FX, UST, or USRX or structural fire helmet platform. When combined with an aluminized helmet shell cover, aluminized shroud, and a 6” gold-coated faceshield, it meets the proximity fire fighting protective helmet requirements of NFPA 1971.
• Fiberglass or Thermoplastic (USRX) outer shell
• Inner liner system
• 6” gold-coated faceshield
• Sure-Lock® ratchet headband with comfort brow pad
• Aluminized helmet cover
• Standard aluminized shroud
• Crown straps with crown pad
• U-Fit system with 12 comfort Settings
NFPA 1971 Certified